(blĕs'ĭng) n. Something promoting or contributing to happiness, well-being, or prosperity; a boon

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Kitty-mania

I was all ready to write this post an hour ago and then I got sidetracked by this website. I really discourage you from clicking on that link if you don't have a few hours to play around.

Seriously . . . I'm not kidding. It is addictive.

Anywho . . . while I'm waiting for my confirmation e-mail . . . here are some kitty pictures:


Looks like a sweetheart, right?


Well sometimes she is -- and sometimes she isn't, we'll just leave it at that for now.

Then there is this little darling.


She is my mom's new pet.


She is currently going by the name *Pffitt*

She obviously is trouble in the making. :-)

1 comment:

  1. I vote "Not" on the "Sweetheart" thing.... and i kinda like the name Pffft.

    ReplyDelete