(blĕs'ĭng) n. Something promoting or contributing to happiness, well-being, or prosperity; a boon

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Doing my dance of Joy




I have been looking for a site that I can store recipes on. I was using Better Homes and Gardens but when they switch site designs all my recipes were deleted. I was disappointed but not devastated.

So today I started to do some serious searching and found this website. You can search and store recipes as well as connect with other foodie-types. PLUS, look at this:

Spicy Cajun Shrimp

See Spicy Cajun Shrimp on Key Ingredient.



No, I have no particular love or hate for this recipe -- it simply happens to be the first entry into my KeyIngredient account. Yea!

And, get this, and it has a wonderful little print function so I can print it out very nicely if I would like.

This completely made my day!

1 comment: