(blĕs'ĭng) n. Something promoting or contributing to happiness, well-being, or prosperity; a boon

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Smarter than I thought

So I was reading through some of the website I usually read through every day and I came across this article.

Granted the focus is more of as therapy for mental illness but I think the point comes across loud and clear:

Bloggers are happier!

Right?

If that isn't a sweeping generalization I don't know what is!

Seriously though, I am coming up on my one year blogiversary and I have been thinking about how this blog and the thoughts that I have typed into it have affected my life -- if at all. My conclusions so far:

  • It has been one constant in my life. I have blogged (almost) everyday. Barring holidays and (stupid) internet connection problems.
  • I have (tried) to focus on the blessings in my life. Not things I can complain about. Overall, I hope this has increased my awareness on how truly blessed I am.
  • I have shared parts of my life I don't normally share with others. Being the shy type, it takes me a long time to be comfortable enough to share many of the things I have shared here over the past 11 months.
Not too bad so far, huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment