(blĕs'ĭng) n. Something promoting or contributing to happiness, well-being, or prosperity; a boon

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

I did and I didn't

I seem to have a hard time completing my to-do lists. I did get my lawn mowed this weekend. And . . . that is about all. Sigh.

Oh well, at least I already have this week's to-do list ready . . .

. . . curriculum for computer class . . .

. . . flower beds . . .

. . . etc . . .

I didn't just sit around all weekend though. I did some things that weren't on my list to-do.

And yesterday I went to the Memorial Day service here in town.

And that is always a blessing!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Chris! I biked 47.4 miles on Monday - from Preston to Peterson & back to Preston. I can't believe you didn't want to come!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool, good job! If I had gone we wouldn't have made it that far . . . maybe a fourth of that distance! :-)

    ReplyDelete