(blĕs'ĭng) n. Something promoting or contributing to happiness, well-being, or prosperity; a boon

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Almost perfect

The last couple day have been almost perfect. The temperature has been just right and there has been little or no humidity. I waited to rain yesterday until after dark.

It seems that once the weather turns spring-like we all crawl out of our hidey-holes and walk everywhere.

Yesterday afternoon I was walking home from work and a block ahead of me I saw a mother and her two daughters walking with a stroller and their dog. Apparently the youngest was extremely impatient for summer because she was "wading" through the water running down the gutter.

Just after I passed them, I heard the mother scolding her daughter . . . "No! Keep your clothes on!"

Very impatient little girl. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment