(blĕs'ĭng) n. Something promoting or contributing to happiness, well-being, or prosperity; a boon

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

And the garage has it . . .

So I did clean out my garage yesterday. It was the perfect day for it -- not too hot, not too cold. Although the wind was blowing into the garage so it didn't give me any help as I was sweeping out the dirt and dust but overall I had very little trouble.

I do have a couple photos but my camera is being an idiot today so I will have to post those later. I still have a lot of stuff in the garage. Most of it is the brother's -- when he moved to sunny FL he left a lot of stuff behind. And a couple things are too large or too important for me to dispose of at this time (extra stove, snowblower, etc.).

But I do have more room and the things I plan on keeping no matter what are more organized.

The garbage/recycling man will have a lot to pick up tomorrow.

Ah, finally . . .


1 comment:

  1. The garage looks great. I was working on cleaning our garage out and let me tell you we have way to much stuff.

    I am coming home for a visit on Wed- Sunday, so we will have to get together and do something if you have some time. If you want you can give me a call sometime at my parents or I will try and get a hold of you. Hope to see you soon.

    ReplyDelete