(blĕs'ĭng) n. Something promoting or contributing to happiness, well-being, or prosperity; a boon

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Signs of spring

I have been meaning to get some photos and video up on my blog but the couple times I tried they wouldn't up load so they will still be coming.

Even though it hasn't quite felt like spring yet (only one day in the immediate past that was warmer than 70 degrees), there are signs around.

Yesterday I was looking out my window as I was getting ready for work and I saw a mother robin instructing her baby robin on the finer points of worm-hunting.

I could tell it was a baby robin because its feathers were all puffed out and its head was still sitting on its neck. No rubber-necking yet.

And every time I step out doors I smell lilacs!

No comments:

Post a Comment