(blĕs'ĭng) n. Something promoting or contributing to happiness, well-being, or prosperity; a boon

Monday, April 27, 2009

Catch up

I was out of town this weekend . I didn't a chance to check e-mail, read my feeds, etc. because I was enjoying visiting with a friend (more on that later).

I had a bucket load of things to go through this morning. Why, you might ask did I not start last night when I got home?

I was going to -- in fact I had the computer all booted up and ready -- until the lightning storm began. I decided to err on the side of caution and just go to bed early.

Anyway, here are a couple links that caught my fancy:

  • I don't know why this post caught my eye but it did. I really don't use a briefcase or backpack everyday (only on the days I walk to work). I do only pack the essentials . . .

  • This is so clever! I'm trying to think of a way I could implement it into my own gardening scheme. Such as it is. Actually it really isn't much more than weeded gravel beds at the moment. But it is weeded!

  • As someone eliminating clutter in her house I found this link useful. Now I can start some recycling piles!

  • Last one -- sent to me by the sister -- I already have plans to make some bagels and yogurt. Mmmm . . . doesn't that sound yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment