(blĕs'ĭng) n. Something promoting or contributing to happiness, well-being, or prosperity; a boon

Monday, April 20, 2009

Busy, busy

I realized that I haven't been posting every weekday lately. Last week I was working, working, working and by the time I remembered I hadn't posted I was already in bed with my eyes beginning to close.

Project number 1:

I have been cleaning out my flower beds. I am almost done I have about 10 feet left. This is what it looked like before:



Lesson learned: When they say it is easier to weed a little each day rather than wait until it gets overgrown, they mean it. Blah. I should have done this last year!

2 comments:

  1. I know what you mean about weeds. This year I am planning on using Weed killer to keep on top of the weeds. I want to have nice landscape areas and work on areas that need work. Are you planning on having a garden this year?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, hopefully. But my yard is really not conducive to a garden so I am going to plant one out at the farm.

    ReplyDelete