(blĕs'ĭng) n. Something promoting or contributing to happiness, well-being, or prosperity; a boon

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Baby steps . . .


"I'm baby stepping. I'm doing the work. I'm not a slacker." ~What About Bob?

I just spent the evening cleaning out my computer clutter. Or some of it anyway.

I love my google reader but I have a tendency to add subscriptions and then never read them. So I just spent the past hour deleting unread subscriptions, reorganizing, and reading.

I need to do that with my bookmarks too . . . it is peculiar how my life habits translate into online habits.

In life, I make copies of, cut out, save things that I will surely use SOMEDAY. Rarely does SOMEDAY ever come. While online, I bookmark things that I don't have time to read or think will surely come in handy SOMEDAY.

I have determined that SOMEDAY is today and I don't really need it. Besides I could always Google it and bookmark it later! :-)

Kidding.

No comments:

Post a Comment