(blĕs'ĭng) n. Something promoting or contributing to happiness, well-being, or prosperity; a boon

Friday, February 6, 2009

5 things I remember

I am going to combine two posts today, as yesterday I was too lazy too tired to post. Recently, I have been thinking a lot about my childhood. I think it started when Santa (yes, I still get presents from Santa -- he loves me!) delivered some Skittles Lipsmackers in my stocking. Granted I didn't have Skittles-flavored Lipsmackers when I was younger but I did have Dr. Pepper-flavored.

Anyway, I have been craving Dr. Pepper Lipsmackers since then and I picked some up today while I was on my walk. My walk in the lovely 40 degree afternoon! The packaging has changed a little bit -- now it has a very shiny label. And I don't think it cost $1.50 either . . .

5 things that remind me of my childhood

  1. Dr. Pepper Lipsmackers

  2. Dum Dum lollipops

  3. Mr. Bubble bubblebath

  4. Orange or Raspberry Push ems (the brother, the sister, and I called them Push ups)

  5. Jelly Shoes -- my pair were clear and I usually wore them with socks!

No comments:

Post a Comment