(blĕs'ĭng) n. Something promoting or contributing to happiness, well-being, or prosperity; a boon

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

A time to slow down

This is the first Wednesday in a month I haven't been rushing because I have to work, teach a computer class, and go to Awana. It is kind of nice to be able to take a little breath.

It isn't that I don't enjoy all of those activities -- maybe just not all at the same time.

Anyway, I am catching up on some of my "internet activities." Correspondence, checking some websites, etc.

And watching clever little ditties to make me smile:

1 comment:

  1. Loved the video and the kids did to. We are planning to visit next weekend. Brandon has spring break, so we will have more then a couple of days at home. I'll talk to you later next week.

    Renee

    ReplyDelete