(blĕs'ĭng) n. Something promoting or contributing to happiness, well-being, or prosperity; a boon

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Holding my breath

It seems like every conversation I have had with every person I have encountered this week has begun with "weather-talk."
  • When is spring coming?
  • Did you ask for this snow? (wink, wink)
  • Yeah, it is supposed to snow again this week.
Is there really a science to meteorology or is it just a guessing game? I have no idea. I just know that meteorologists have to have a sense of humor to get through their lives! I cannot imagine working at a job where I am blamed for weather patterns and where I am wrong 90 % of the time!

All day I have been holding my breath. (Figuratively, not literally.) Hoping we will not get the 6 inches of snow they predicted. So far the snow has fallen intermittently but not stuck to the ground. Here's to melting snow!

No comments:

Post a Comment