(blĕs'ĭng) n. Something promoting or contributing to happiness, well-being, or prosperity; a boon

Monday, March 24, 2008

The sun will come out tomorrow . . . (or today)

Sorry, but I watched Annie yesterday so the song is in my head. And really, it is kind of in my life today as well.

The sun is coming out -- no snow, yeah! And I am recovering from my cold. I actually slept well last night. And am only occasionally coughing and blowing my nose. Much better than Friday, Saturday, and Sunday!

Now I am going to go home and eat some Easter leftovers: ham, potatoes, and jello!

2 comments:

  1. There's always room for J-E-L-L-O - but not so much for A-N-N-I-E.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad to hear you are feeling better. Cold are no fun especially when spring is in the air.

    ReplyDelete