(blĕs'ĭng) n. Something promoting or contributing to happiness, well-being, or prosperity; a boon

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Bad hair and will you?


My day began with bad hair and a marriage proposal. Granted the marriage proposal was teasing by a patron but I count it as a compliment considering what my hair looks like today.

I have finished teaching my adult continuing education class on basic computer skills. I have to say I really enjoyed it. I was asked if I would be interested in teaching again -- I said yes, so we will see.

One good (?) thing about the completion of this class is I will have more time to work on "the pit." I haven't done anymore cleaning in there since I have been trying to keep up with the clutter in the rest of the house.

I have also called my new internet provider to remind him I still exist and am still waiting for hook up. I was very polite. I think my initial withdraw symptoms are starting to abate! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment