(blĕs'ĭng) n. Something promoting or contributing to happiness, well-being, or prosperity; a boon

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Sunny days . . .

Today was one of the nicest days we have had recently. The sun was shining. It was in the 30s. Granted it was the lower 30s but still.

It was warm enough for me to almost dig my car out of its icy shackles. All ice is off the trunk and hood, I can open the doors. Yea!

One entire side of the care is completely clear of ice except . . . for the two inches directly under the tires. This area poses a problem. I haven't quite figured out how to solve this problem yet. But . . . I will overcome!

3 comments:

  1. So what kind of yummy sweets did you make this last weekend????

    ReplyDelete
  2. I made peppermint bark, almond fudge, and tomorrow night I am making more cookies. Then on Friday I am making homemade cinnamon rolls.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds Yummy! Last night I made some spritz cookies and this afternoon I am going to making a whole bunch of caramel corn. I have to say the caramel corn is my favorite of all Christmas treats.

    ReplyDelete