(blĕs'ĭng) n. Something promoting or contributing to happiness, well-being, or prosperity; a boon

Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Dads are the best . . .

So today I took my lunch to work so I wouldn't have to walk home. I was about 5 minutes into my meal (pbj--mmm!) and I hear my purse start singing. My cell phone was ringing. Since it rarely rings I can usually expect to see on of my family members' names on in the caller id. It was my dad . . . he called to ask if I was coming home for lunch because he had just finished plowing out my driveway!

Wasn't that nice!

I got home at three to see my beautifully plowed driveway . . . it was beautiful!

I shoveled off the loose snow and voila!

And . . .

It is snowing the way I like tonight! The gentle kind with no wind or sleet. It was a nice walk to and from work this evening.

Nice and quiet . . . ::sigh::

2 comments:

  1. I think Brandon wishes we had someone to plow out our drive way. That's one nice thing about having family around. The show this evening sure is beautiful....
    I got Anna some nice winter gloves today, so maybe tomorrow she can go out and play in the nice fluffy stuff. Have a wonderful evening.

    Renee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dad never plows my driveway!?! So unfair!

    ReplyDelete