(blĕs'ĭng) n. Something promoting or contributing to happiness, well-being, or prosperity; a boon

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Time suck *smile*

I was trying to find the perfect way to describe how I have spent my time the last couple days. Time suck popped into my head and I thought "Chris, is that actually a proper term or did you just make it up."

(And no, I do not talk to myself so formally, usually in more of a southern accent. J/K!)

Anyway, I looked it up and found this definition for time suck:
Something that's engrossing and addictive, but that keeps you from doing things that are actually important, like earning a living, or eating meals, or caring for your children.
Fortunately, I have no children to neglect because Facebook games have been absorbing my life in recent days. I have some sympathy for hardcore gamers. But honestly I am starting to get sick of myself!

Anyway, my goal this week is to wean myself down to fifteen minutes a day at the most of Facebook games.

::head shaking::

I am so pathetic.

No comments:

Post a Comment