(blĕs'ĭng) n. Something promoting or contributing to happiness, well-being, or prosperity; a boon

Monday, August 10, 2009

Relax?

The next couple months are a little overwhelming.

I have a teen party (the first of its kind) to run this Saturday for the library. I am kind of nervous about it. It has been a while since I have been a teen but I think the activities I have planned will be fun.

I hope anyway.

And then next week I begin a taking a class for work. I have to drive to Des Moines for the first class period. Then I have a weekly class through ICN (Iowa Communication Network -- a fiber optic classroom).

Awana begins in September and I have plans to take a vacation then as well.

As soon as I get back from vacation I will be teaching two classes for the adult education department of the community college here in town.

But then I will be able to breath again.

In November . . . I will breath again.

No comments:

Post a Comment