(blĕs'ĭng) n. Something promoting or contributing to happiness, well-being, or prosperity; a boon

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Sleepy

Mmm . . . I got home from Des Moines at about 8 pm tonight. It has been a very long day.

I didn't let that discourage the roommate's and my plan for walking though (we are trying to walk every other evening).

When we got back home we watched a little Veronica Mars (via Netflix) while I tried to catch up on all my e-mails and other things.

Now I am going to bed. So sleepy . . .

1 comment:

  1. We just joined Netflix's this past week. We realized we were spending $48 a month for our Dish Network, which has gotten more expensive over the past few months which we just realized. That's the bad thing about automatic withdrawals. Netflix's is awesome and the kids are especially liking it since they can watch movies on the computer now. The bonus part is it's a lot cheaper then what we were paying and I don't have to worry about checking movies out at the library and then not getting them back in time. It cost us a dollar a day when the movies are late, which really adds up when you have several out at a time.

    Glad you had a safe trip. Are you enjoying the cooler weather?

    ReplyDelete