(blĕs'ĭng) n. Something promoting or contributing to happiness, well-being, or prosperity; a boon

Friday, June 26, 2009

Little Pea & Little Hoot

I had read a review -- on on of the various book review site I read -- about a series of books written by Amy Krouse Rosenthal. It was a glowing review full of praise. But the thing about books reviews is I don't really believe them until I have read them myself! (I know, I'm a little bit crazy.)

The library added the book Duck! Rabbit! -- and may I say it is a completely adorable book! -- and then the series: Little Pea, Little Hoot, and Little Oink . . .

. . . with completely adorable characters: a pea, an owl, and a pig . . .

. . . who have completely adorable dilemas: having to eat vegetables,
to stay up instead of going to bed, and to clean his room!


Little Pea
by
Amy Krouse Rosenthal
with illustrations by
Jen Corace

Chronicle Books
2005
9780811846585



(Little Pea is my favorite!)

Little Hoot
by
Amy Krouse Rosenthal
with illustrations by
Jen Corace

Chronicle Books
2008
9780811860239




Little Oink
by
Amy Krouse Rosenthal
with illustrations by
Jen Corace

Chronicle Books
2009
9780811866552


These books have beautiful illustrations. They are very readable and parents will love them as well as their children!

No comments:

Post a Comment