(blĕs'ĭng) n. Something promoting or contributing to happiness, well-being, or prosperity; a boon

Monday, November 19, 2007

Tis the season

I'm so excited. It is the season for decorating, hot cocoa, candles, and Christmas. I'm starting to decorate a little bit at a time.

I like to change my desktop and screensavers. Later this week my blog will have a new look. And I am planning my Christmas decorations.

The plan is in my head -- I just have to execute it. That's the tricky part!

I am only going to decorate my front door outside this year. Last year I had this big plan to do both my front and side doors and the front of the house. It seems there is a direct correlation between the largess of my plan and what I actually accomplish.

Last year, I got the garland up around the side door of my house. That's it.

So my plan this year is simple. Front door decorations and a tree.

I can't wait!

Don't worry, I'll take photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment