(blĕs'ĭng) n. Something promoting or contributing to happiness, well-being, or prosperity; a boon

Thursday, November 8, 2007

Dinner party

I am having a one or three friends over for supper on Saturday. Which means dinner party! Yeah!

And . . . inevitably . . . time to clean . . . again.

It's seems as if I just cleaned last year!

(Just kidding, more like last month. Wouldn't it be nice if it could be yearly?) I can't wait till the invent an affordable house that cleans itself!

I think I may have been born with a cleaning disorder. (I can blame an illness, can't I?)

I really dislike cleaning. The ultimate is dishes. Which is why I heart my dishwasher. I do, I really do.

I dislike cleaning so much I plot ways to avoid as much as possible. Like, say, making a list of what I can clean ten minutes each day (cause ten minutes --- tsk--- no problem!) for the next two weeks. Good plan, right? Not only does it give me a good and easy plan to follow but the first day's ten minutes is taken up by making the schedule! Unfortunately, I find ways to put off the rest of the ten minutes but I always have a good excuse. :-)

Yeah.

So if I procrastinate 10 minutes for one week that equals 1 hour of 10 minutes of cleaning I have to catch up on!

And I seem to be procrastinating right now so . . . back to cleaning!

No comments:

Post a Comment