(blĕs'ĭng) n. Something promoting or contributing to happiness, well-being, or prosperity; a boon

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Is it windy or are my hands shaking?

So, I decided to play with my camera again today. If you choose to watch the video below you will note that it is windy and my hands are shaking. NOTE: Do not watch if you get motion sickness easily! :-)



I need a little more practice. Well actually, I need a lot more practice as this was my third or fourth attempt.

Today, is a chilling day. One of those days where the cold seeps into your bones. I can't really complain though. I has been a mild fall and it is almost Thanksgiving. Normally, we have had a good sleet and some snow flurries by now.

Still, I wouldn't mind a little sunshine tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment