(blĕs'ĭng) n. Something promoting or contributing to happiness, well-being, or prosperity; a boon

Monday, June 16, 2008

Resolutions revisited

As I begin my second year of blogging (yea!) I thought I would evaluate the progress of my New Year's resolutions.

1) Spending habits & saving -- I'm getting better at this. Using coupons, curbing my unnecessary spending, saving more, paying off my debts.

2) Household management -- I still haven't gotten the hang of this one yet but I am still working on it. I think this one is hard simply because I dislike the cleaning part. :-P

3) Health and fitness -- I have been doing pretty well on this one I think. Walking and eating fairly well.

4) Spiritual life -- This one still needs some work but I have some things in the works.

5) Focus on those around me -- This one I have to be constantly aware of but I think I have been doing better.

Overall, I think I am in a better place than I was 6 months ago. Which I think is the point of resolutions . . . to better one's self.

I just need to keep pluggin' along.

No comments:

Post a Comment