(blĕs'ĭng) n. Something promoting or contributing to happiness, well-being, or prosperity; a boon

Thursday, June 19, 2008

We're cooking now!

I just finished making cheesecake. Well, technically, I'm not finished as it is in the oven baking but I really can't take credit for what the oven is doing for me.

I have to say -- it is so much easier and much more fun cooking in a very clean kitchen!

And, as I am sitting here finished (see above), it is still clean! Dishes are in the dishwasher . . . and the counters are clean. You can't see a speck of powdered sugar.

[Note: I had a mishap with the powdered sugar bag as I was pulling ingredients out of my pantry. Apparently the powdered sugar wanted to join the party. I stuffed it into a freezer bag. No parties for the messy ones.]

Now, I just have to wait for the cheesecake to bake and hope for the best.

It has been a while since I have made cheesecake and I used a recipe I am not familiar with. We shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment