(blĕs'ĭng) n. Something promoting or contributing to happiness, well-being, or prosperity; a boon

Thursday, June 5, 2008

Shopping list

With my new thrifty lifestyle, I have to rethink how I go shopping.

My mom and I are going shopping tomorrow and I am sitting here trying to make a list of things I need. Then prioritizing those items by how much I need them.

We will probably go to Sam's. Although this is a great store because of the bulk savings, it is easy to talk yourself into buying much more than you need. So you end up spending more anyway!

I am planning out exactly how much I can spend and I AM going to stick to it!

Another good thing about going shopping tomorrow . . . it will get me away from the internet. I have been gorging myself on it. I have gotten caught up on all the sites that I have missed since my service was suspended.

Next week I am planning on regulating my usage better.

One good thing . . . I have "talked" to the sister a lot this week! (Maybe not so good for her!) :-)

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad to hear you finally got your internet. I don't know what I would do if I didn't have it. I don't get as much time any more to spend on it, but that is ok.

    ReplyDelete