(blĕs'ĭng) n. Something promoting or contributing to happiness, well-being, or prosperity; a boon

Monday, October 8, 2007

Seasons change

I have changed the look of my blog. Notice it has a fall-ish theme. The desktop of my computer also has a fall-ish theme.


Today, after storm washed away the humidity, the cool breeze of autumn blew through. Jacket weather.

I was talking to a co-worker the other day about the seasons. We were discussing other areas of the country. Those places farther north than Iowa that have a shorter summer and longer winter. And those places farther south than Iowa that have little to no winter and a long summer.

Really, for someone who likes the seasons, this is a great area to live. All the seasons get equal play time. Their songs don't get stuck in your head and by the time you want to hear them again you are ready.

Ready for the season's song.

1 comment:

  1. The cool breeze that blew in yesterday afternoon was so nice The kids and I went down to the park about 4:00 p.m and it was so wonderful. We had to run the air conditioning all weekend because the humidity warmth was a little to much for me. I'm so glad the nice cool weather is back. Great blog changes. I also added some blog links and favorite websites to my blog. I finally figured it out. Well have a great day!

    ReplyDelete