(blĕs'ĭng) n. Something promoting or contributing to happiness, well-being, or prosperity; a boon

Thursday, October 11, 2007

It could have been worse

Missing: 1/2 hour of my day
If found: Please, please use it for good.

I didn't sleep well last night. Which normally wouldn't affect my day in any way but being a little tired. However, last night's insomnia started a chain reaction that affected the entire day.

I didn't hear my alarm go off and I woke up 1/2 an hour after I was supposed to be at work.

Yeah.

It could have been worse, I could have slept hours later.

So in ten minutes I got dressed. Then I went to pick up my and my co-workers paychecks.

Yeah.

My co-workers were starting to get worried.

I was only 45 minutes late to work.

It could have been worse, it could have been an Tuesday or Wednesday.
Days that I open and am the only one there.

The rest of the day I felt off-kilter.

And tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment