(blĕs'ĭng) n. Something promoting or contributing to happiness, well-being, or prosperity; a boon

Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Cat antics

So, a day in the life of Cleo the cat. WARNING: Photos may contain excessive amounts of cat-napping. View at your own discretion.






I know, my cat is odd. Very odd. Out of every possible place she could sleep she chooses the very edge of the couch.
















Notice the wide open chair in the background.












She decided to move to the back of the couch. She is so tired. It has been a really long day of napping.














This is her, "And you woke me because . . . ?" face. Very sarcastic, my Cleo. (Wonder where she got that from?)









Now for an episode of "If Cleo could speak . . ."






"Whoa, did you see that!"

(Hmm, I wonder if she'll notice if I take a nip of houseplant.)










(Just a little closer, careful now, you're almost there.)

"You know this is a really good view. And you've done wonders with those plants."













(Oh, she's looking! Be cool, be cool!)











"Wow, that was a big truck that went by! Did you see that?"







(She can't see me if I go slow, she can't see me if I go slow. Go slow, go slow.)




















[Notice the how she leans in.]








Following this last photo there was a flurry of motion on both our parts as I got off the couch to chase her away from my plants. She has realized that if I am lazy enough to NOT get off the couch she really has nothing to fear as my loud protestations do not bother her in the least.



Ahh, she is taking a little nap. Again.

In the farthest corner of the room.
Odd cat.

2 comments: