(blĕs'ĭng) n. Something promoting or contributing to happiness, well-being, or prosperity; a boon

Friday, July 10, 2009

Summer time

Gone are the days where summer meant summer vacation, nothing to do but sleep in, read, and do the chores my parents have asked me at least 5 times to do.

:: sigh ::

I miss those days.

Now I have to fit all that in between my normal work routine.

But I have mad skills -- as they say (because it really doesn't sound thatgreat coming out of my mouth) -- in that area.

Last weekend was quite busy (Independence Day weekend) and this weekend I am going to visit Montauk with my mom and roommate. Then it is fair weekend . . . cotton candy, 4-H exhibits, free swag, cotton candy, cows & horses & pigs (oh my!), oh and I almost forgot, cotton candy. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment