(blĕs'ĭng) n. Something promoting or contributing to happiness, well-being, or prosperity; a boon

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Lint trap

Do you have that one piece of clothing that seems to attract lint no matter what you do?

I have a pair of black capris like that. Every piece of lint (& cat hair) in the house (and possibly the world) seems to deposit on them. I can use a lint roller, tape, or any other manner of contrivance to remove it all -- I turn my back -- and they are covered again.

I have learned to wear them and try to ignore the lint.

Most of the time it works.

:-)

1 comment:

  1. We would love to have you over for dinner! I know my gym membership. I joined at the beginning of last summer and I think I payed $150.00 for the year. I used it for a good 4 months and then the cold weather hit. The place closed at 9:00 p.m and I could not seem to get the kids to bed in time for me to get there. Then you will not believe it, but the place closed a couple of months ago and I never even got a letter from the place to let me know. I guess no gym refunds. Now we have the treadmill and I think it will work out great for me now. You will have to ask me in a few months. $50 is sure better then $850 for a machine.

    ReplyDelete