(blĕs'ĭng) n. Something promoting or contributing to happiness, well-being, or prosperity; a boon

Monday, March 2, 2009

I'm moving!

Technically, I'm only switching bedrooms but it FEELS like I'm moving my entire house.

In the interest of economy, a friend is moving into one of my bedrooms. I am moving from the larger bedroom to the smaller bedroom -- otherwise known as The Pit.

In order to create an un-Pit-like bedroom, I'm going through all the clutter: tossing, storing, reorganizing, and getting ready for a garage sale.

Once all that is done, I am going to repaint and pull up the carpet (to reveal the beautiful hardwood floor).

I spent two hours working today and I am surprised at how much I got done. This is good as I only have about two weeks to finish it all!

No comments:

Post a Comment