(blĕs'ĭng) n. Something promoting or contributing to happiness, well-being, or prosperity; a boon

Friday, January 1, 2010

It's a New Year

Which means Resolution time again.

Sadly, I don't think I did very well on last year's resolutions. Frankly, I don't want to even go back and read them -- I'm afraid that they will sadden me beyond redemption.


Despite last year's failures, I endeavor to try again.

I'm going to start a little slower this year.  (I have come to realize that I tend to dream big but have a harder time to finish out those dreams.)

I am going to start with two and go from there . . .

1. Blogging:  I have been a little sparse lately on updating my blog. I am resolved to update my blog at least three times and include at least one photo per week.

2. Cleaning:  I want to set up a good working cleaning schedule and do some deep cleaning this year.

That all. Nothing more.  For now anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment