(blĕs'ĭng) n. Something promoting or contributing to happiness, well-being, or prosperity; a boon

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

This week's project

My mission this week is to clean out my closet.

Well, my closet, the pile of clothes that don't fit in my closet, and the pile of mending that hasn't been mended yet.

My goal is to fit all of my clothes into my closet in a way that will be easy for me to access and easy for me to put away. You hear that Self? After this week there will be no more laying things on the chair until later.

I have decided to do this project because 1) I have way too many clothes 2) I don't wear half of them 3) to eliminate clutter in my bedroom 4) to allow myself to find the clothes I want when I want them.

Sounds like a simple project, no?

We shall see . . .

1 comment:

  1. Good Luck:) I donated and threw out a bunch of clothes earlier this fall. It's tough, but it feels good to be able to see what you have with out it being cluttered.

    ReplyDelete