(blĕs'ĭng) n. Something promoting or contributing to happiness, well-being, or prosperity; a boon

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Flashback

I watched the Today Show this morning (actually, late this morning,  I watched the recorded version of the Today Show--7am is way too early) and was slightly dismayed to find that the fashion of my youth in now IN. 

Granted they recommend wearing these trends individually (swatches, stone washed jeans, shoulder pads, etc) so as to not overwhelm.  I shudder to imagine the fashion don'ts that will come out of this.

Overall, I'm decidedly satisfied that I slept in and recorded the program as the segment I wanted to watch was at most 30 seconds at the end of the program (I love my DVR).  Definitely not worth waking up early for all of that news stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment