(blĕs'ĭng) n. Something promoting or contributing to happiness, well-being, or prosperity; a boon

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Day 4

Day 4 was a driving day. We drove from Picacho Peak in Arizona to San Diego, CA.


View Day 4 in a larger map


Highlights:

  • We stopped for lunch at Yuma, AZ.
  • It was very, very HOT!
  • There were gigantic dairy farms along the interstate. It was bizarre to be surrounded by desert and all of a sudden there would be a huge field of the greenest hay -- everything was irrigated there.

  • We drove close enough to the Mexico border to see border fence.
We found a motel in San Diego and that evening we went to Encinitas to visit my mom's aunt & uncle.

3 comments:

  1. Curse the public school system - I was always told that San Diego was in California!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny, my only excuse is . . . it was late and I was tired. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hee hee its my lease in life to catch your errors:)

    ReplyDelete