(blĕs'ĭng) n. Something promoting or contributing to happiness, well-being, or prosperity; a boon

Monday, September 28, 2009

I'm home!

We actually arrived home last night. I spent the day doing laundry, making lists, and pulling my mind away from its vacation mindset.

My plan for the next couple days is to recount our vacation. So here goes . . . Day 1.

Honestly, Day 1 was mostly driving. We did stop just outside of Oklahoma City (on Route 66) at Pops.



Pops is a gas station, gift shop, diner and ultimate "soda ranch." They have delicious chili burgers.


And over 500 soda flavors . . . I had a Nehi Peach. It was YUMMY!


We picked up a six pack of a variety of flavors to bring home with us.

After supper, we traveled on to Canute, Oklahoma (just outside of Elk City) and camped at a KOA.




View Day 1 in a larger map

No comments:

Post a Comment